- Ed. Programme
|Name of the Course in Full||Stage / Level||Duration
|Year of starting Course
|Intake approved||NCTE Recognition Order No. with Date||Dr.B.R.
Amedkar University, Agra Order No. with Date
Bachelor of Education
|Graduate Degree||02 Years||2004||100
Bachelor of Education
|Graduate Degree||02 Years||2007||100
B.Ed. course in the institution under banner of KKGI Group, is a skill-training based program which is focused on providing the necessary training and skills to the teacher students so that they are clear about all the aspects of classroom teaching. This is a professional course is designed to helps learners to develop teaching skills for those who are interested in pursuing their career in teaching and its related fields.
The B.Ed is two year regular teacher training course recognised by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), approved by State Government of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow and affiliated by Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra. Those who have graduated from the arts stream are taught arts subjects like History, English, Geography etc., while students graduated in science stream are taught science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology etc.
Educate and raise the masses, and thus alone a nation is possible. Swami Vivekananda
Highlights of B.Ed. Program
- Personalized training through integral pedagogy and mentoring
- In-service training for teachers
- Documentation and research
- Use of IT communication media and innovative practices
- All round training of the candidates involving cultural, social, intellectual, aesthetic and moral aspects of teaching and learning
- Empowerment of subalterns including women
- To enable students to understand the central concepts, tools of inquiry and structures of different disciplines of education
- To make teachers and students understand how children learn and develop and how they differ in their approaches to learning
- To develop skills of student teachers to plan learning experiences inside and outside the classroom
- To provide a rich program of curricular and extra-curricular activities for all round development of the candidates
- DURATION OF B.Ed. PROGRAMME
The B.Ed. Programme is spread over two years duration. The classes of First year shall be started latest by July in all affiliated colleges of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra. The minimum number of working days in each year shall be 200 excluding days of admission and examinations.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR B.Ed.
There are certain eligibility criteria which everyone must fulfil in order to admission in B.Ed Programme. Check the following information with regard to eligibility:-
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates belonging to general and backward classes(OBC) are required to have passed with 50% of marks in their Graduation or Post Graduation degree from a recognised University/institution for Science/Commerce/Social Science/Humanities section.
- Those candidates who have B.E and B.Tech degrees having Maths and Science as the main subjects must have 55% marks in total.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have a graduation/post-graduation degree as there is no boundation of marks for them.
- All the candidates belonging to the special category can receive an exemption for their educational qualification depending upon the rules of the Uttar Pradesh govt.
- Candidates must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.