Admission Criteria for B.Ed.
ADMISSION CRITERIA in B. Ed.
The UP B.Ed. Joint Entrance Examination is a State level entrance test through which aspirants can take admission in B.Ed. Programme in various Government or self-finance affiliated colleges. In the state of Uttar Pradesh, the exam is conducted by the University depute by State Government on annual basis before the start of the academic session for admission in B.Ed. course. Candidates after qualifying this test will be eligible to pursue B.Ed. course in the Govt./ self-finance affiliated B.Ed. colleges of the UP state. Apart from qualifying the entrance test, the applicants must fulfil basic minimum eligibility requirements for appearing in the entrance test. Here aspirants can check crucial information regarding UP B.Ed JEE 2020.
APPLICATION FORM FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION UP B.ED JEE 2020
The aspirants who are fulfilling the minimum eligibility for appearing in the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE 2020 exam should go through certain steps to register online. These steps are as below:
- First of all, visit the official website of the State Government deputed State University (that is Lucknow University for UP B.Ed JEE 2020) and read the guidelines carefully.
- The registration process will be completed through online mode.
- The application has to provide personal information, academic qualification and the communication address. Hence, keep all the original documents ready for quick reference.
- Each and every detail provided in the application form must be correct in all aspects.
- Candidates have to upload recent scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format and specification.
- Also, pay the requisite application fee to complete the registration.
- Review the entire application form and submit the application form and take the printout of the filled in application form for future reference.
Application Fee for UP B.Ed. JEE Exam
All the applicants must pay the application fee otherwise application form will not be considered. General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs.1500/- as application fee while SC/ST category candidates have to Rs.750/- only. Candidates can make payment via both online (net banking, debit/credit card) as well as offline mode (bank challan).
Exam Pattern for UP B.Ed. JEE Exam
The candidates can check here exam pattern of the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE 2020:
- There will be two papers in the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. JEE for the academic session 2020-21.
- All the questions will be multiple choices in nature.
- There will be 100 questions in each paper.
- Each question will carry 3 marks.
- Negative marking is applicable, 1/3rd marks will be deducted on the wrong attempt.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Admit Card for UP B.Ed. JEE Exam
The candidates can download the UP B.Ed. JEE admit card from official website of the State Government deputed State University (that is Lucknow University for UP B.Ed JEE 2020). The admit card is expected to be released in the first week of April 2020. Candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth for downloading the admit card. After downloading the admit card, take the printout of the same. Must carry admit card on the day of exam otherwise competent authority at exam centre will not allow you to enter the examination centre.
Exam Centre for UP B.Ed. JEE Exam
Noida (Gautam Budh Nagar), Ghaziabad, Meerut, Saharanpur, Faizabad, Aligarh, Allahabad, Kanpur, Agra, Jaunpur, Siddharth Nagar, Jhansi, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Bareilly, Ballia, Moradabad and Lucknow
Result of UP B.Ed. JEE Exam
The competent authority will announce the result on its official website. It is expected that the result will be declared in the month of May 2020. Successful candidates will have to go through the counselling process for further admission procedure. Candidates should take the printout of the result and keep it safe for future reference during the counselling process and admission.
Counselling for UP B.Ed. JEE Exam
The counselling may start from the 2nd week of the June 2020. It will be completed in several stages. Meritorious candidates will be invited to attend counselling process on schedule date and time. Seat allotment process will be done only on the basis of candidates’ merit.
Candidates will also be given chance to fill choices of colleges in the State. The original documents of the candidates will also be verified to ascertain the eligibility. It is recommended to go through detailed instructions for participating in the counselling process.